We are thrilled to announce the relaunch of the International Peace Bureau’s (IPB) Peace Education Program, opening with an enriching series of webinars centered around the pivotal topic of neutrality in international relations.
Embark on a journey with us through this comprehensive 6-session course, meticulously designed to provide an in-depth exploration of neutrality. This series promises to unravel the multifaceted nature of neutrality by offering:
- Practical Definitions: Understand neutrality in the context of real-world applications.
- Legal Foundations: Examine the legal frameworks and treaties that define and protect neutral statuses.
- Intriguing Case Studies: Dive into historical and contemporary instances of neutrality, analyzing successes, challenges, and implications.
- Geopolitical Context: Explore the strategic use of neutrality within the complex tapestry of global politics.
- Civil Society’s Role: Engage in discussions about the influence and responsibilities of non-governmental organizations and grassroots movements in advocating and sustaining neutrality.
For in-depth information and to access the detailed concept note for the event, please visit our specially curated page here.
This program is not just an educational journey; it’s a platform for change-makers, peace activists, academics, and students from around the globe to connect, discuss, and shape the future of international relations.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded a certificate, signifying their commitment to and understanding of the nuanced realm of neutrality.
Don’t miss this opportunity to contribute to and learn from the global dialogue on neutrality. Join us in shaping a more peaceful and just world.
Register now and be part of this transformative experience!